LEWIS Shanghai has rapidly developed over the last couple of years and in recent times has been focusing on building it's integrated marketing proposition. With various exciting opportunities developing, LEWIS Shanghai is looking to hire a Digital Specialist to form part of the overall integrated account servicing team. This person should be hungry, ambitious and wanting to play a key role in something bigger.
About the role
The Digital Specialist manages the client relationship and ensures the client is kept fully up to date with critical activity on the account. In addition they take an active role in developing that relationship and new relationships by identifying and selling additional services. This person will also assist the Account Director to train and upskill the wider account servicing team, ensuring individuals have the right skills, and that the team works together effectively.
- Maintains a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the key contact for all marketing and communications services
- Responsible for maintaining excellent client communication; defining deadlines and service agreements whilst ensuring these are met consistently by the team
- Supports clients in all aspects of nurturing and growing their activity and acting as a community manager across a broad range of accounts
- Works closely with the client to regularly review account performance, identifying and communicating opportunities for additional PR, marketing and digital services; including paid activity and creative
- Works with the client and wider digital team to ensure effective budget management
- Plays an integral role in the new business process, taking an instrumental role in generating content and presentation preparation, in addition to attendance at pitches where necessary
- Ensures regular contact with the client is maintained by direct reports and other team members
- Assists with pricing and selling projects
- Maximises opportunities and outreach to external brands, as well as existing and past contacts, to build new business leads
- Plans, implements and maintains social media campaigns and projects for digital clients, creating innovative and targeted opportunities
- Partners with account servicing to develop compelling and impactful content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Measures client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels
- Uses social listening tools and analytical services to generate insight, fuel social conversation and maximise SEO activity
- Refines methodologies in social media measurement and reporting of ROI
- Stays up to date on best practices and current trends
- Previous client facing digital and social media experience at a Senior Digital Marketing Executive OR Consultant level
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritise
- A persuasive and convincing writing style
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level
- Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas – and suggest a remedial course of action
- Creative thinking and an open minded approach
- Strong bilingual language skills: Mandarin and English
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have 27 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015. Our focus and dedication in our people was recognised by being named Best Place to Work by PR Week in 2016.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development, including our Rise training Academy. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
As we rapidly scale the business, our challenge is not to lose any of our character. We must establish a clear and visible brand in the marketplace. We must be seen as entrepreneurial, agile, creative, credible and professional. We believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.